Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Transfers

So I just started my second transfer today and a lot of things are going to be different! My companion Elder Milne was transferred up to Mar del Plata to be a new zone leader. And in from Necochea is my new companion Elder Ramirez from Uruguay. My first latino companion. He is going to be my district leader and he is pretty cool even though I still dont know too much about him because we can´t communicate that well but I am excited for my castellano to get so much better! I am excited to be with him. It seems like he has a great desire to work and to be obedient so it should be good.

I decided I hate transfers though... We went to the bus terminal at 9 last night and most all of the elders and hermanas in Bahía were there so that was fun to get to know some of the other elders. but after most of them left on their trips at 1130 it was super boring and i was super tired. after midnight me and Elder Angle went and bought a choripan in something like a taco truck but with argentine food. It was just a chorizo sandwich but it had incredible salsa on it so it was great to a intense flavor in food once again. At 2 in the morning an elder finally came who is going to be with us until wednesday. When he came we went back to our house to sleep a little bit. and at 6 I went back to the terminal and picked up my companion. We came back in a taxi and he got settled in and we did some shopping and i did some laundary and slept! This past week was alright. It was really fast. We didn´t have too much success. But it was fun getting all of the tortas from members for Elder Milne´s birthday. it was pretty fun.

And on saturday we found an incredible lady. i think she has around 23-26 years. And she is very intelligent. her name is carolina. When we were leaving her a chapter to read in the book of mormon she said that she didn´t want to just read one chapter, but she wanted to read the whole book. She has a baptismal date for the 28th de May. Right now we have about 6 investigators with baptismal dates right now so hopefully we will have some baptisms coming up.

We had 5 investigators at church yesterday which was awesome and we had a class with all of the investigators and a couple of members about the gospel of jesus christ... faith, repentance, baptism, gift of the Holy Ghost, and enduring to the end. It was really good. Well sounds like everything is going well. I have gotten everybody´s letters letters just now that were written at the end of march and beginning of april and the dear elders up until i think two weeks ago. So i am glad to hear from you guys!

yo tengo pictures but the computer is being really slow so maybe next week!

Love Elder V

No comments:

Post a Comment